Business Online Banking
We offer the convenience of banking anytime and anywhere, with our online cash banking management services:
- Real-time account balances
- View online images of your checks
- Extensive account information and history
- Multiple account control
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule and pay bills
- Request stop payments
- Download transactions to financial management software
- Online Wire Transfers
- Online ACH Originations (Credit & Debit)
- Positive pay
Mobile Banking App Features
Bank of the Orient Mobile Banking app provides real time 24/7 secure access to your accounts, make deposit and allowing you to manage your finances on the go.
The app allows you to:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between your Bank of the Orient accounts
- Pay bills
- Make mobile check deposit
How To Download Our App
Click the appropriate icon below:
Or simply open your phone’s app store and search for “Bank of the Orient Business Mobile”.
Mobile Check deposit
What items can be deposited?
What items cannot be deposited?
- Checks made payable to the Business that have been properly endorsed with "For Mobile Deposit Only to Bank of the Orient" or with a Business Endorsement Stamp can be deposited to checking, savings or money market account.
- No foreign checks
- No savings bonds
- No drafts or non-negotiable items
- No third-party checks
- No returned or re-deposited items
- No post-dated or stale-dated checks
Are there limits to how much I can deposit using Mobile Deposit Capture?
When will funds be available?
The cut-off time for deposits made through Mobile Deposit Capture is 5:00 pm PT. If you make a deposit prior to the cut-off time on a business day, we will consider that day to be the date of the deposit. Business days are Monday through Friday with the exception of federal holidays. Deposits made after the daily cut-off time will be considered made on the next business day.
- Yes. The daily deposit limit is $10,000 per item and a maximum of $10,000 per day. Limits are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Get Started Today